TECNOFOAM G-2060 Foam designed for insulation of transitable inverted roofs.
We have extended our range of polyurethane foams with the inclusion of the new TECNOFOAM G-2060, a foam specifically formulated for the application and formation of high density polyurethane foam (±52~62 kg/m³).
This new foam replaces the previous TECNOFOAM G-2050 which has now been withdrawn from our catalogue. All the tests conducted with the new TECNOFOAM G-2060 have produced even better results than its predecessor, making it ideal for inverted roof systems in combination with TECNOCOAT P-2049 polyurea.
TECNOFOAM G-2060 is a completely closed cell foam, a composition which directly influences its fundamental properties, such as thermal conductivity, absorption and waterproofing, permeability to water vapour, dimensional stability and resistance to compression.
A system suitable for all roof surfaces
Roofs which use a system with a high density and resistance to compression are normally considered transitable. In the TECNOFOAM G-2060 + TECNOCOAT P-2049 system, the high compression resistance of the polyurethane foam, the formation of a regular surface thanks to “closed cell” nature, together with the high resistance of the polyurea, allow the creation of a system which is ideal even for vehicle traffic purposes.
It is also a system widely used in all types of roofs (inclined or otherwise) with insulation and waterproofing requirements: roofs for farms, industrial warehouses, shopping centers, etc.
TECNOFOAM G-2060 allows the application of a polyurea membrane over its exterior coat in a continuous form without the risk of “pinholes” or bubbles forming.
- TECNOFOAM G-2060 is a product with high insulating capacity, easy to apply covering all surfaces.
The application and formation of the foam are carried out means a spray equipment.
- It is specially designed to be coated with TECNOCOAT P-2049, without the appearance of bubbles, “pinholes” or other pathologies.
- It does not emit any substance to the environment once installed.
- The properties of this polyurethane foam system allow it to adhere to any surface such as concrete, ceramic, metal, polyurethane foam, wood, acrylic paints (checking the situation of areas recommended).
- The application of TECNOFOAM G-2060 is completely continuous, instead of the classic non-continuous thermal insulation material , saving any kind of union between applications, and providing a optimum thermal insulation surface with high thermal insulation parameters
- TECNOFOAM G-2060, is under european norme EN 14315-1:2013, thermal insulation products for buildings, in situ formed sprayed rigid polyurethane (PUR)
- It has CE mark on the basis of a declaration of performance DoP prepared in accordance with EU regulation 305/2011. www.tecnopol.es or statement available on demand.