- Alcohol-based impregnation to apply on non-porous substrates such as vitrified tiles, ceramic, ma
- Apply in thin layers using a wet rag. (pprox. consumption 60 g/m²)
- No dilution with any kind of solvent.
- It requires a smooth, clean, and dry surface without residual moisture
- Do not apply on substrates with existing moisture/ humidity or contact with water from the inside of the support (possible phreatic water, condensation, leaks ...).
Metallic tins of 4 kg.
12 months for each product at temperatures between 5° C and 35° C , provided it is stored in a dry place. Once the tin has been opened, the product must be used immediately.
HANDLING AND SAFETY
These safety recommendations for handling, are necessary for the implementation process as well as in the pre and post, on exposure to the loading machinery.
- Respiratory Protection: When handling or spraying use an air-purifying respirator.
- Skin protection: Use rubber gloves, remove immediately after contamination. Wear clean body-covering. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after work and before eating, drinking or smoking.
- Eye / Face: Wear safety goggles to prevent splashing and exposure to particles in the air.
- Waste: Waste generation should be avoided or minimized. Incinerate under controlled conditions in accordance with local laws and national regulations.
Anyway, consult the material and safety data sheet of the product(MSDS) or contact our technical department.