- Excellent bond and great coverage
- 100% solids, no water, no solvent (odorless).
- Chemical resistance (check our Technical Department)
- High surface hardness, and slightly flexible
- Excellent bonding/adherence to concrete or ceramic tiles surfaces
- An aromatic resin, don't apply outside or apply a topcoat Tecnotop (aliphatic range of resins)
- Don't add water or solvent
- It is recommended that the same batch number is used in each area of application to ensure an even color is obtained.
- To reduce the risk of condensation, both the substrate and the ambient temperature should be a least 3 ºC above the dew point at the time of application.
- TECNOFLOOR PU-3060 d should be applied in dry conditions avoiding the presence of humidity or water coming from the surface to be coated or the substrate, whether at the time of application or subsequently (pressure from phreatic water level). In the event there is humidity in the substrate at the time of application, consult the technical specifications of our primers where the maximum humidity ranges are specified
- Total curing takes 7 days; until then, avoid direct contact with water or other reactants.
- LARGE KIT:19,5 kg + 5,5 kg
- SMALL KIT: 3,9 kg+1,1 kg
12 months at temperatures between 5° C and 35° C, provided it is stored in a dry place. Once the tin has been opened, the product must be used immediately.
- The concrete slab should have a minimum tensile strength of >1.5 N/mm² (MPa) and be free from grease, oil, concrete laitance, curing liquids, or any other treatments, such as silicones or deteriorated paint.
- The substrate should be open pore and, therefore, it is essential to commence by milling or sandblasting, followed by dust aspiration. Sanding is not recommended as a rough, open-pore surface is needed to guarantee adherence to the primer.
- The concrete slab must be over 28 days old (finished setting process), or a moisture content <4%.
- The substrate can be damp, but it should be noted that TECNOFLOOR PU-3060 may not be applied to concrete that exudes water or in areas where the phreatic water level could affect the bonding of the system's components, which could cause the coating to bubble.
- It’s essential to first of all to prime the surface using our primers (according to the kind and conditions of the support): PRIMER EP-1010/ EP-1020/PRIMER EPw-1070/PRIMER PU-1050/PRIMER PUc-1050, in order to improve surface bonding and saturate the concrete's pores, clogging them to ensure a perfect bond with the surface and absence of bubbles in the subsequent finish.
- it is necessary to wait until the dry time of the primer for the application of TECNOFLOOR PU-3060
- TECNOFLOOR PU-3060 comes pre-weighed in the appropriate amounts for subsequent mixing. Partial mixes of the pre-weighed components are not recommended.
- Shake the pail who contains component A and then pour in the contents of component B.
- Mix using a rod stirrer at low speed until the mixture is thoroughly combined. Make sure you stir well around the edges and at the bottom of the tin.
- Apply TECNOFLOOR PU-3060 using a roller (min. two layers). Consumption is approximately 300 g/sqm and layer applied, depending on the roughness of the substrate
- Apply TECNOFLOOR PU-3060 using a short hair roller. Consumption approx.: 1,5 kg/sqm
- Sprinkle the surface with silica sand until it is saturated
- Once hardened sweep away the excess sand.
- Lightly sand down the surface, aspirating the residue.
- A rubber fork (squeegee) and then a short nap roller may be used to give the coating its finish. Consumption approx.: 0,5 kg/sqm
- For this type of application, the material is poured on the support, then distributing it with a notched trowel with which you can control thickness and consumption. Once past 20 minutes is necessary to pass a spiked roller with which the air outlet will facilitate within the material
- The minimum thickness to get self-leveling is 1 mm. Consumption approx.: 1,8 kg/sqm
NOTE: these consumptions can vary, according to specific uses or requirements.
The TECNOFLOOR PU-3060 polyurethane system may be complemented with the following products as a means of protection or to improve its physical-mechanical properties depending on its exposure, the desired finish, or the type of substrate.
- PRIMER EP-1010: fillerized epoxy resin to be used to fill in depressions in concrete surfaces, rapidly providing a firm and fast drying even base
- PRIMER EP-1020: mixed with SILICA SAND in a ratio of ±1:4, or calcium carbonate in ratio ±1:2, this is used to fill in depressions in concrete surfaces, rapidly providing a firm and fast drying even base.
- PRIMER PU-1050/PRIMER EPw-1070/PRIMER PUc-1050/PRIMER PU-1000: these several resins are applied on the substrate beforehand to improve bonding and level the surface, as well as regulating the humidity in the substrate (see permitted levels in their technical specifications). Consumption may vary depending on the type of support, nature, or surface texture. Consult the technical specifications of each product or our technical department.
- TECNOTOP: a two-part colored aliphatic resin, used to protect walkable and vehicular roofs and floors or ground against UV rays when there is no other protection.
- MASTIC PU: polyurethane mastic for filling joints (use together with TECNOBAND 100 when necessary)
Performance may vary depending on the type of support, nature, or surface texture. Check the technical specifications of each product.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
These safety recommendations for handling, are necessary for the implementation process as well as in the pre and post, on exposure to the loading machinery.
- Respiratory Protection: When handling.
- Skin protection: Use rubber gloves, remove them immediately after contamination. Wear clean body-covering. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after work and before eating, drinking, or smoking.
- Eye / Face: Wear safety goggles to prevent splashing and exposure to particles in the air.
- Waste: Waste generation should be avoided or minimized. Incinerate under controlled conditions in accordance with local laws and national regulations.
Anyway, consult the material and safety data sheet (MSDS) of the product. To obtain an MSDS, please call +34935682111 or send an email to email@example.com
Density ISO 1675
|Viscosity ISO 2555
|Density comp. A/B ISO 1675
||±1,30 g/cm³ / ±1,10 g/cm³
|Viscosity comp. A/B ISO 2555
||2.000 - 2.500 cps / 600-700 cps
Solids content ISO 1768
|VOC (volatile organic compounds)
||0 g/l comp. A + 0 g/l comp.B
|Tensile strength ISO 527-3
|Elongation at break ISO 527-3
|Hardness shore A at 7 days DIN 53.505
|Hardness shore D at 7 days DIN 53.505
|Antiskid UNE 41901:2017 EX
PTV=47 (Class 3, external, wet surfaces as pools or wet rooms, slope more than 6%, including steps)
multilayer application, surface spreading with Silica Sand ( 800-1000 g/sqm )
Ready to use: walkable/Traffic car
±24 hours / 7 days
|Support/ambiance application temperature range
||5 ºC ~ 35 ºC / 10 ºC ~ 30 ºC
Ambiance service temperature range
-40 ºC ~ 90 ºC
Results were performed in the laboratory at 23ºC and 50% RH, under controllable conditions. These values may vary depending on the application, climatology, or substrate conditions.