TECNOFOAM G-2025 polyurethane system for thermal insulation is specifically formulated to apply foam with applied density around (±23~26 kg/m³). Its application has to be done by the specific spray equipment. The blowing agent is water.
The polyurethane foam system TECNOFOAM G-2025 can be used in these situations:
- a complete and continuous system of thermal insulation in construction, industrial, farming or agricultural facilities.
- in applications inside ceilings, interior chambers facade, ventilated facades, partitions in general.
NOTE: For other applications/situations, please, consult our technical department
|applied density||23~26 kg/m³|
|thermal conductivity||0,030 W/m·K|
|stirring time||2 ~ 5 secs|
|gel time||3 ~ 5 secs|
|tack-free time||9 ~ 12 secs|
|fire reaction||Euroclass E|
|mix ratio (vol.)||100/100|
|close cell content||<80%(CCC2)|
|application method||spray equipment|
- TECNOFOAM G-2025 is a product with high insulating capacity, easy to apply covering all surfaces
- the application and training is done by our spray equipment TC2049 (spray-equipment.tecnopolgroup.com) or similar
- the blowing agent is water
- it is free from harmful to the ozone layer, so do not promote the greenhouse effect (NOT contain HFCs, HCFCs, VOCs, etc ...).
- TECNOFOAM G-2025 system is 100% recyclable by mechanical means friendly to the environment
- no gas collection for recycling and/or destruction is required
- the heat transfer coefficient is unchanged from λ placement and along the product life unlike the foam produced from gas low boiling.
- it does not emit any substance to the environment once installed.
- the properties of this polyurethane foam system allow it to adhere to any surface such as concrete, ceramic, metal, polyurethane foam, wood, acrylic paints (checking the situation of areas recommended).
- the application of TECNOFOAM G-2025 is completely continuous, instead of the classic non-continuous thermal insulation material, saving any kind of union between applications, and providing an optimum thermal insulation surface with high thermal insulation parameters
- it has CE mark on the basis of a declaration of performance DoP prepared in accordance with EU regulation 305/2011, available on www.tecnopolgroup.com.
Metal drums of 250 kg for each product (polyol and isocyanate)
POLYOL COMPOUND: 3 months (we recommend to stir before use)
ISOCYANATE COMPOUND: 6 months
Temperature within 5 ºC ~ 35 ºC, provided it is stored in a dry place, nondirect contact with the sun.
In general, you should take the following factors:
- the application of polyurethane foam system TECNOFOAM G-2025 should be performed under non-presence of moisture or water from the support stand on which to apply either at the time of application as a posteriori.
- the substrate must be clean and free of dust
- minimum recommended surface temperature: 5ªC
- in applications with high-temperature gradients, a vapor barrier is placed on the warm side of the insulation to prevent condensation
- perform successive layers of a thickness 4~5 cm each one
- wait to apply the second layer, until minimum temperature on the first layer 40-50ºC
- TECNOFOAM G-2025 adheres firmly to most common materials such as wood, plasterboard, steel, OSB, plywood, cement, inside masonry exterior plaster panels, and construction itself.
- not shrinkage after performing the expansion.
- reactivity times (in laboratory conditions):
- REACTING TIME: 3-5 seconds
- EXPANDING TIME: 9-12 seconds
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS (spray equipment)
For the formation, it is necessary to mix the two initial liquid components, isocyanates and amines by our spray equipment TC2049 (spray-equipment.tecnopolgroup.com) or similar (proper maintenance and cleaning it is recommended). The general parameters for this material will be the following:
The most general parameters of this equipment are as follows:
- Heater isocyanate temperature: ±40-45 ºC
- Heater amines temperature:±40-50ºC
- Hose temperature:±40-50ºC
- Pressure:1.700-2.000 psi
These temperature and pressure parameters have to be valued, ratified or be varied by the applicator, depending on the conditions of each climate zone, weather situation or as projection equipment specifications.
These safety recommendations for handling, are necessary for the implementation process as well as in the pre and post, on exposure to the loading machinery.
- Respiratory Protection: When handling or spraying use an air-purifying respirator.
- Skin protection: Use rubber gloves, remove immediately after contamination. Wear clean body-covering. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after work and before eating, drinking or smoking.
- Eye / Face: Wear safety goggles to prevent splashing and exposure to particles in the air.
- Waste: Waste generation should be avoided or minimized.
- Incinerate under controlled conditions in accordance with local laws and national regulations.
Anyway, consult the material and safety data sheet of the product.
The TECNOFOAM system may be complemented with the following products as a means of protection or to improve its physical-mechanical properties depending on its exposure, the desired finish or the type of substrate.
TECNOCOAT 2049 LV: pure low viscosiTy polyurea. Approximate consumption 1,5 kg/m²
DESMOPOL: single component polyurethane membrane for waterproof. Approximate consumption 1,5 ~ 2 kg/m²
TECNOTOP 1C/2C: colored aliphatic resin used to protect against UV rays, to use after DESMOPOL or TECNOCOAT membranes
Nº OH DIN 53240-2
|180 ~ 220 mgKOH/g||
Viscosity at 25ºC BROOKFIELD VISCOSIMETER
Water content ISO 14897
|3,7 ~ 3,9 %||
NCO content ISO 14896
Specific weight at 25ºC
|1,15 g/cm³||1,23 g/cm³|
APPLIED SYSTEM CHARACTERISTIC (REACTION)
|Stirring time at 20ºC||2 ~5 seg|
Gel time at 20ºC
3 ~5 seg
Tack free time at 20ºC
9 ~12 seg
Density free rise at 20ºC
23 ~26 kg/m³
Close cell content ASTM 2856
Thermal conductivity value t a20ºC EN-12667
|Fire reaction EN-13501||Euroclass E|
To obtain more information, consult the full document Declaration of Performances of a particular system (consult our technical department).