TECNOFOAM G-2025 spray polyurethane foam system (SPF) for thermal insulation is specifically formulated to apply foam with applied density around (±28~35 kg/m³). Its application must be carried out by the specific reactor equipment by mixing Tecnofoam G-2025 (polyol side) and Tecnofoam G-2049.I (isocyanate side). The blowing agent is water.
It has CE marking on the basis of a statement made DoP Declaration of Performance (DoP) under the European Norm EN-14315-1:2031.
The spray polyurethane foam system TECNOFOAM G-2025 can be used in these situations:
- a complete and continuous system of thermal insulation in construction, industrial, farming or agricultural facilities.
- in applications inside ceilings, interior chambers facade, ventilated facades, partitions in general.
NOTE: For other applications/situations, please, consult our technical department
|applied density||33~35 kg/m³|
|thermal conductivity||0,031 W/m·K|
|stirring time||3 ~ 5 secs|
|gel time||9 ~ 12 secs|
|tack-free time||12 ~ 15 secs|
|fire reaction||Euroclass E|
|mix ratio (vol.)||100/100|
|close cell content||<80%( CCC2)|
|application method||spray equipment|
- TECNOFOAM G-2025 is a product with high insulating capacity, easy to apply to cover all surfaces using our spray equipment TC2049 (spray-equipment.tecnopolgroup.com) or similar
- it forms a continuous coat without joints preventing the formation of "heat bridges" and providing an optimum thermal insulation surface with high thermal insulation parameters
- the blowing agent is water. The gas occluded in the internal cells of the product formed is CO2, created from the reaction between the water contained in the polyol and the isocyanate.
- it is free from harmful to the ozone layer, so do not promote the greenhouse effect (NOT contain HFCs, HCFCs, VOCs, etc ...); it does not emit any substance to the environment once installed
- TECNOFOAM G-2025 system is 100% recyclable by mechanical means friendly to the environment. , and no gas collection for recycling and/or destruction is required.
- the thermal conductivity (λ) coefficient remains unchanged from the application and along with the product life.
- the properties of this spray polyurethane foam system allow it to adhere to any surface such as concrete, ceramic, metal, polyurethane foam, wood, acrylic paints (checking the situation of areas recommended).
- It is regulated under the European standard EN 14315-1: 2013 "Thermal insulating products for applications in buildings, rigid polyurethane foam (PUR) products", for which it has CE marking based on a DoP Declaration of Performance.
Metal drums of 250 kg for each product (polyol and isocyanate)
- POLYOL COMPOUND: 3 months (stir before use)
- ISOCYANATE COMPOUND: 6 months
Stock the drums at a temperature within 5 ºC ~ 30 ºC, in a dry place, keep away from direct sunlight, extreme heat, cold, or moisture. Low temperatures increase the viscosity of the polyol which makes it difficult to mix and apply, and in isocyanate, they can generate crystallizations, which can vary its mixing ratio and causing internal problems in the mixing modifying the applied system properties.
In general, you should take the following factors:
- the application of polyurethane foam system TECNOFOAM G-2025 should be performed under the non-presence of moisture or water from the support stand on which to apply either at the time of application as a posteriori.
- the substrate must be clean and free of dust
- the range of the surface temperatures is 5ªC to 40ºC
- in applications with high-temperature gradients, a vapor barrier is placed on the warm side of the insulation to prevent condensation
- it is recommended to waterproof the polyurethane foam
- performs successive layers of a thickness of 4~5 cm each until getting the total planned thickness. Wait to apply the second layer, until the minimum temperature on the first layer was 40-50ºC
- TECNOFOAM G-2025 adheres firmly to most common materials such as wood, plasterboard, steel, OSB, plywood, cement, inside masonry exterior plaster panels, and construction itself.
- no shrinkage after performing the expansion.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS (spray equipment)
For the formation, it is necessary to mix the two initial liquid components, isocyanates and polyols with our spray equipment TC2049 (spray-equipment.tecnopolgroup.com) or similar (proper maintenance and cleaning it is recommended).
The general parameters for this material will be the following:
- Heater isocyanate temperature: ±40-45 ºC
- Heater polyol temperature:±45-55ºC
- Hose temperature:±45-50ºC
- Pressure:1.450-1.750 psi (100 to 120 bar)
- Mixing chamber (recommended): GU-07008-2
Anyway, these parameters for adjusting the projection equipment are approximate and may change depending on the weather conditions of the environment at the moment to apply, therefore, it is the responsibility of the applicator values in each case the option to choose.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
These safety recommendations for handling, are necessary for the implementation process as well as in the pre and post, on exposure to the loading machinery.
- Respiratory Protection: When handling or spraying use an air-purifying respirator.
- Skin protection: Use rubber gloves, remove immediately after contamination. Wear clean body-covering. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after work and before eating, drinking, or smoking.
- Eye / Face: Wear safety goggles to prevent splashing and exposure to particles in the air.
- Waste: Waste generation should be avoided or minimized.
- Incinerate under controlled conditions in accordance with local laws and national regulations.
Anyway, consult the material and safety data sheet of the products of the system.
The TECNOFOAM system may be complemented with the following products as a means of protection or to improve its physical-mechanical properties depending on its exposure, the desired finish or, the type of substrate.
TECNOCOAT 2049 LV: pure low viscosity polyurea. Approximate consumption 1,5 kg/m²
DESMOPOL: single component polyurethane membrane for waterproof. Approximate consumption 1,5 ~ 2 kg/m²
TECNOTOP 1C/2C: colored aliphatic resin used to protect against UV rays, to use after DESMOPOL or TECNOCOAT membranes
Nº OH DIN 53240-2
|180 ~ 220 mgKOH/g||
Viscosity BROOKFIELD VISCOSIMETER
Water content ISO 14897
|4 ~ 4,2 %||
NCO content ISO 14896
Specific weight at 22ºC
|1,12 g/cm³||1,23 g/cm³|
Results performed in the laboratory at 25ºC and 50% RH, under controllable conditions. These values may vary depending on the application, climatology, or substrate conditions.
APPLIED SYSTEM CHARACTERISTIC (REACTION)
|Stirring time||3 ~5 secs|
9 ~12 secs
12 ~15 secs
Density free rise
23 ~27 kg/m³
|Applied density||33~35 kg/m³|
<80 %( CCC2)
Thermal conductivity value EN-12667
|Fire reaction EN-13501||Euroclass E|
|Range of temperatures (substrate/ambiance)||5 ~ 40ºC|
|Max. relative humidity||90%|
|Max. substrate humidity (dew point)||0|
Results were performed in the laboratory at 20ºC and 50% RH, under controllable conditions. These values may vary depending on the application, climatology, or substrate conditions. Public values shown in the Declaration of Performance issued under the European standard EN 14315-1: 2013 "Thermal insulating products for applications in buildings, rigid polyurethane foam (PUR) products".