- It is a coarse powder for producing significant surface texturing. The nature and degree of texturing depend on the applied film thickness and the ratio of texturing agent to binder.
- To mix with Tecnotop range of aliphatic resins
- Conforming even to European norm ENV 12633: (floors slipperiness), to achieve Class 3 (>45 slip resistance), depending on dosage (consult our technical department).
- Depending on the formulation Tecnoplastic F may tend to sediment during storage of the coating. In such cases employing an anti-settling agent is necessary.
- The thermal stability is influenced by the binder and also depends on the duration of exposure. Experiments must be undertaken to precisely determine the thermal stability if long-term exposure to temperatures of more than 140 °C (284ºF) is expected.
- It can be used in both solvent-based and solvent-free coatings, and also in water-based coating systems. The areas of application include decorative coatings and anti-slip coatings.
- It is resistant to most customary solvents, but this should be checked when testing the overall coating formulation.
Metal tins of 2 kg.
TECNOPLASTIC F can be stored for at least 24 months at room temperature under dry conditions.
- Mix the desired dosage in the A component of Tecnotop 2C/2CP/1C. The amount to be added in each case will depend on the desired or required texture project, this action can be performed by a speed-stirrer. It does not require the use of added agents, even if water-based systems are used. Perform this action until a homogeneous mixture.
- In systems containing Pigments texturing agents must be added after grinding these ones
According to Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008, Tecnoplastic F is not classified as a dangerous product and therefore does not need to be labeled. Due to the powdery nature of the product, measures for dust protection must be heeded and the build-up of an electrostatic charge must be avoided.
Consult the material and safety data sheet of the product (MSDS).
- appearance: white powder
- bulk weight: ± 640 g/l
- density: ± 1,22 g/cm³
- melting range:± 150-160 °C
- particle size:
- d50 ± 150 µm,
- d90 ± 225 µm,
- d99,9 ± 280 µm