A transversely deformable adhesive band, formed of a viscous-elastic layer coated on a nonwoven mesh. The nonwoven element allows adaptation to the support of the band and is highly recommended for specific applications of DESMOPOL liquid polyurethane and polyurea membrane.
- Use this product to protect DESMOPOL and TECNOCOAT sytems on joints areas (concrete elements), metallic overlapings
- Nonwoven support for adaptation to the shape of the support and is highly recommended for liquid polyurethane applications DESMOPOL and pure polyurea membrane TECNOCOAT
NOTE: call our technical department about the application to other supports or situations
|thickness||± 0.9 mm|
|pelage at 90 º on steel MEL 052||> 4 N/cm|
|shock action at -30 ºC D 42 1313||No detachment|
|application temperature||+ 5 ºC < Tº < + 40 ºC|
|service temperature||- 30 ºC < Tº < + 80 ºC|
- Fiber nature: polyester 100%
- Mass per ² D 45 1012: 30 g /m²
- Breaking strength Slitting: 120 N/5cm
- Perpendicular Court: 12 N/5 cm
- Stability ponderable (% loss) NF P 85-515: <1%
- Resistance to flow of butyl at 5 ° C ISO 7390: <3 mm
- Resistance to flow of butyl at 70 ° C ISO 7390: <3 mm
TECNOBAND 100 COMPLEX
- Thickness: 0.9 mm
- Coat on steel at 90 ° MEL 052:> 4 N / cm
- Crashworthiness at -30 ° CD 42 1313: It is clear
- Spill hot (Perforated Plate Method) D 45 5256: No spills
- Application temperature: + 5ºC
- Temperature: - 30ºC
Boxes of 8 rolls;15 ml each roll.
Store between 5 ºC and 30 ° C and protect from heat. The product will keep 12 months under these conditions and in original packaging.
- The substrate must be clean, dry and free of dust and grease or incompatible with the sealant materials (asphalt, tar, etc.).
- Check the consistency of putty with the media in terms of adhesion and chemical controlling the temperature of product use.
- In the case that the support is porous, fragile or unreliable, it is convenient to use the primer PRIMER EPw-1070.
- Separating the protective position the product on one of the elements preventing the formation of air pockets.
- Submit and click on the product, compressing it to ensure a good tightness and adhesion. When the product has to overlap, respecting security length of 5 cm.
- Non-woven support can be painted, however, these paints must be compatible with the chemical nature of the latter.
- The product is sensitive to solvents.
Consult the safety data sheet of the product(MSDS) or contact our technical department.