Learn more about how some major projects were completed using our systems.
Defensas MARINAS - Construcci
E X E C U T I O N D E S C R I P T I O N
Construction and made of cylindrical fenders filled with foam of variable sizes according to PIANC standards in order to protect the docks of the ports due to berthing of ships. These protections will be installed in the perimeter area of the quays to absorb the berthing of ships.
The formation and implementation as well as the materials involved, are fully specified in the technical conditions of the Spanish naval authorities.
- Assembly of cylindrical core parts of polyethylene foam of density 163 kg/m3, tensile strength of 1,469 psi, maximum elongation of 176%, and measuring approximately 450 cm. in length and external diameter 350 cm.
- Once obtained a solid core, we apply a 2 mm polyurea layer over all the form ( Tecnocoat P-2049)
- 1 st mesh: we cover all the solid with polyester mesh (280gr/m2) ,fixing it by mechanical subjection (clamping mechanism)
- Application of 4 mm of polyurea ( Tecnocoat P-2049) over all mesh surfaces .
- 2 nd mesh: we cover all the solid with polyester mesh (280gr/m2) ,fixing it by mechanical subjection (clamping mechanism)
- Application of 5 mm of polyurea ( Tecnocoat P-2049) final layer.
- The whole body gives the required minimum resistance and suitable for use.
- The compliance of requirements for use, Have been successfully tested: Cyclic and continues load compression (3000 cycle) without presenting any damage.