- Transparent, aliphatic polyurethane
- 100% solids, no water, no solvent (odorless).
- Don't add water or solvent
- High abrasion resistance, flexibility.
- Could be exposed to the UV rays (outdoor applications admitted)
- TECNOFLOOR STF-7020 should be applied in dry conditions avoiding the presence of humidity or water coming from the surface to be coated or the substrate, whether at the time of application or subsequently (pressure from phreatic water level).
- To reduce the risk of condensation, both the substrate and the ambient temperature should be a least 3 ºC above the dew point at the time of application.
- Binder for the aggregate encapsulation. Mixing ratio(in weight) 1:13,5
- The recommended size of the aggregates is around 3-5 mm
Metal tins on this format:
- COMPONENT A: 2,50 kg + COMPONENT B: 4,50 kg
24 months at temperatures between 5° C and 35° C, provided it is stored in a dry place. Once the tin has been opened, the product must be used immediately.
- Concrete must be sound, clean, dry and free from laitance, and suitable for application of the resin-bound surfacing
- Ensure that the concrete has a minimum design strength of C35 and that the concrete has a minimum compressive strength of 25 MPa.
- We recommend using a primer in case of humidity on the surface (Primer PU-1050)
- TECNOFLOOR STF-7020 comes pre-weighed in the appropriate amounts for subsequent mixing. Partial mixes of the pre-weighed components are not recommended.
- Shake the bucket containing Component A and then pour in the contents of Component B.
- Mix using a rod stirrer at low speed (< 400 rpm)until the mixture is thoroughly combined (2-3 min). Make sure you stir well around the edges and at the bottom of the tin.
- Simultaneously, add the right ratio of aggregates (approx. 100 kg of aggregate every 7 kg of binder)to the large mixer, and pour TECNOFLOOR STF-7020.
- Mix for approximately 3-4 minutes.
- Pour the mixed resin and aggregate onto the support, then distribute it with a notched trowel with which you can control thickness and consumption.
- Finish the surface with a suitable float.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
These safety recommendations for handling, are necessary for the implementation process:
- Skin protection: Use rubber gloves, remove them immediately after contamination.
- Wash thoroughly with soap and water after work and before eating, drinking, or smoking.
- Eye / Face: Wear safety goggles to prevent splashing.
- Waste: Waste generation should be avoided or minimized. Incinerate under controlled conditions in accordance with local laws and national regulations.
Anyway, consult the safety of a material data sheet of the product (MSDS)
TECHNICAL DATA OF THE BINDER
Density ISO 1675
1,00 ±0,05 g/cm³
|Viscosity ISO 2555
|Density comp. A/B ISO 1675
||1,15 ±0,05 g/cm³ / 1,00 ±0,05 g/cm³
|Viscosity comp. A /B ISO 2555
||1.000 ~1.400 cps / 2.800~3.100 cps
Solids content ISO 1768
||7 ~8 MPa
|Elongation at break
||50 ~70 %
Hardness Shore D DIN 53.505
||4 ~5 hours
Ready to use: pedestrian /traffic car
8~10 hours / 24 hours
|Ambiance/Substrate temperature range
||3 ºC ~ 30 ºC / 5 ºC ~ 25 ºC
|Mixing ratio (in weight) resin: aggregates
Results were performed in the laboratory at 23ºC and 50% RH, under controllable conditions. These values may vary depending on the application, climatology, or substrate conditions.