Plastifiant oil used for the preservation and protection
Preservation and protection of the interior of pieces of polyurethane foam (PU) or polyurea (PUA) equipment, such as inside hoses.
|Color||max. 30 hazen|
|Acidity||max. 0,7 (mg/g KOH)|
|Flash point||min. 205 ºC|
|Density at 25ºC||0,972 g/cm3|
|Viscosity at 25ºC||70-890 cps|
|Refractive index at 20ºC||1,483-1,487|
|Water content||max. 0,1 %|
|Esther content||min. 99,0 %|
A plastifiant oil used for the preservation and protection of the interior of pieces of polyurethane foam (PU) or polyurea (PUA) equipment, such as inside hoses.
Metal containers of two sizes: 25 l
HEALTH AND SAFETY
These safety recommendations for handling, are necessary for the implementation process as well as in the pre and post, on exposure to the loading machinery. Always read the MSDS before use and handling the product.
- Respiratory Protection: When handling or spraying use an air-purifying respirator.
- Skin protection: Use rubber gloves, remove immediately after contamination. Wear clean body-covering. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after work and before eating, drinking or smoking.
- Eye / Face: Wear safety goggles to prevent splashing and exposure to particles in the air.
- Waste: Waste generation should be avoided or minimized. Incinerate under controlled conditions in accordance with local laws and national regulations.
- Vapor and atomized liquids are harmful
- Use only in ventilated areas, wear approved respirators when necessary
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use near high heat or open flame
Anyway, consult the material and safety data sheet (MSDS) of the product. To obtain an MSDS, please call +34935682111 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org